- Year: 1986
- Length: 38 ft
- Price (USD): $66,148
- Located in Sidney, BC CA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- YW# 4147408
One of Bayliner's most popular models and powered by twin Hino 175 HP engines, this boat has been consistently updated and maintained by her owners who are sadly forced to sell her. She features hardtops over the cockpit and upper bridge (fully enclosed). Both upper and lower helms have good electronics, and the command bridge has generous seating for all (New Upholstery). Accommodations include a primary stateroom, and a guest stateroom. The dinette has a custom pedestal table, and u shaped seating / berth.
Items of note:
- Lowrance HDS10 GPS (Both Upper & Lower Helms)
- Autopilot - Simrad 28
- Windlass has been re-built - Muir Cougar
- Bowsprit was replaced to accommodate a new Rocna 20 KG anchor
- Ceramic Coated Manifolds, Stainless risers, rebuilt Alternators and a full service done.
- Six 6 volt house batteries replaced spring 2021, 8D start battery, and a 12V AGM battery, 2023 Victron 3000w inverter / charger
- Hauled and painted in 2021
- 10' Hard bottom tender with a 2023 Suzuki 6hp
Ready to go - she's just looking for a new owner!
Length Overall: 38.17 ft Max Draft: 3.17 ft Displacement:17.00 lb 17.00 Beam: 13.42 ft
Total Power: 175|horsepower Engine Brand: Hino Year Built: 1986 Engine Model: EH 700 /6-393N Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: diesel Engine Hours: 2800 Engine Power: 175|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (80 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 2 (304 Gallons)
Work Done Spring of 2023 - Scrape and inspect bottom service thru hull fittings, screens etc. - Replaced all zincs - Install new inverter - Install anchor chain control/counter - Rewiring of the 110 Volt control panel in lower helm - Replaced GFI receptacles in cockpit and lower helm - Install new horn - Replaced ceiling mount lights in master head and second stateroom. - Complete engine service X 2 oil filters, fuel filters, gaskets and impellers as required - Complete Genset service - Transmission serviced X 2 new fluid etc. - Replaced the dinghy - New dinghy motor - Had the davit modified to accommodate the new dinghy - Purchased new Navionic chips X 2 - Topside professionally washed and polished - Dinette table modified to facilitate easier access. - Added a new BBQ and cover - New windless cover.